Business Development Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Delhi
5-8 years of relevant experience.
The business development specialist is in charge of developing business solutions. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills